2008年10月30日木曜日

Thanksgiving Day


I’m going to talk about how to spend in Thanksgiving Day. They usually spend at their home in this day, and they eat traditional dishes in a general when night comes. After that they have eating and drinking until midnight. The day is as big as Christmas. All of stores close. McDonald’s or the burger shops also closes unusually and the hotel limits their menus. Many people have travel to meet their family. When this term comes, the turkeys are sold in supermarket, so it’s save people from stuffing solid into the turkey. On Thursday of Thanksgiving Day, every shop close, but sales which aim for Christmas begin on next day or Saturday.

3 件のコメント:

McFLY さんのコメント...

Thanks Giving Day is very nice festival!! And turkey looks delicious. I want to spend good time on Thanks Giving Day.

89Boy さんのコメント...

Hi, Yuta!
I know it was very difficult for you to write this because you had to write about "Others". In spite of it, I think you worked harder.

Anyway, your speech was so good. It was easy for me to listen beacause you spoke slowly and chank by chunk by chunk.

Blue Boze さんのコメント...

I heard your speech and I can understand about Thanks giving day. Your English is so beautiful.